I'm on cloud nine because this past weekend, I married my best friend and creative partner. Best day / decision ever.
Enough about life and weddings - let's get to the recipe. This Creamy Salad Dressing is my version of a Caesar / Ranch dressing. It's delicious on a bed of greens, massaged into kale or served as a dipping sauce alongside my Roasted Vegetable And Sweet Potato Hash.
Makes: 8 to 10 ounces (perfect for an 8-ounce mason jar)
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked 6 hours
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Meyer lemon juice(or reg lemon)
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp dulse flakes
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt and pepper, or to taste
Strain and rinse the cashews. Combine all of your ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into an 8-ounce mason jar or glass storage container and cool in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Filmmaker. Photographer. Travel & adventure junkie.